We are proud to welcome you to The Bay Church of England Primary School, where learning comes alive and every child is unique. Inspiring learners, within our supportive Christian Ethos, so that each child has the opportunity to excel, is central to our daily work.Set in the heart of Sandown on the Isle of Wight. The Bay Church of England Primary School offers excellent provision within modern purpose built facilities which include an open ICT area, Library, Music Room, Small Hall and a Specialist Room.
We are proud to share the many individual and collective successes of our children and encourage prospective parents to visit the school and see for themselves the high standards achieved.
Within the school grounds we have outdoor areas which include a Sports Court and an Astro Turf Pitch. Our committed team of staff work in partnership with Parents and Carers from the very start of school life, encouraging and preparing each child for lifelong learning.
“We look forward to meeting you in the future.”
Run Wight Challenge 2016.
The visit from the National Poo Museum.
Reception ambulance and paramedic visit.
Design a school cross.
Year 6 Mill Rythe Trip.
Walk the Wight.
Congratulations to everyone who ‘Walked the Wight’ last weekend and contributed to another highly enjoyable and successful fund-raiser for the Earl Mountbatten Hospice. The money continues to roll in!
Year 6 Bowling and Beach Day.
Our new school App!!
Download our new school app.
If you have a smartphone you can download OurSchoolsApp for FREE. It is a personalised app for our school and will allow us to keep you all updated with school information, news, calendar events and contact information. It provides you access to school information at the touch of a button.
Please click one of the links below depending on what type of phone you have to download the app.
For Apple devices: https://goo.gl/1FQgny For Android devices: https://goo.gl/sFI2to Instructions for download:
1. Using the relevant device (iPad, iPhone, smart pad, tablet or android phone), visit the relevant marketplace for your product (Apple Store or Google Play).
2. Search for ‘OurSchoolsApp’
3. Download the ‘APP’. In the search bar in the ‘APP’ put the postcode or the name of the school.
4. Hit the search button.
5. Once you see the school name displayed, just touch the screen on the school name.
6. Confirm your choice by pressing OK.
7. You will now be presented with the ‘APP’ for the school which contains news, information, calendar events, contacts and any other relevant details.