Parents and IW SEND Team Discuss SEN Support in School
Are you the parent or carer of a child with special education need and/or disability (SEND). Come along and join in our Q&A session
From 9.30am until 12.30pm
At The Riverside Centre
The Quay, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2EF
Parents Voice IW / Jo 01983 823898 ext 2838 email Joanne@peoplematteriw.org
Are you the parent or carer of a child or young person age 0-25 with special educational need and/or a disability (SEND)?
Parents Voice IW, the Island’s Parent Carer Forum would like to invite you to come along to meet members of the team of Local Authority professionals working in SEND on the IW.
Come along and join in our Question and Answer session, plus the chance to have conversations with:
- Kate Symes - SEN Service Manager
- Heidi Carden - Team Lead for SEN Assessment and Review Team
- Petra Robinson - Team Lead for Specialist Teachers
- Anita Pitman - Team Lead for Early Years SEN
- Fran Bamford - Schools Speech and Language Support Team
- Andrew Briggs - Post 16 Commissioning and Finance Manager
Our focus for this meeting is around SEN Support in schools.
Best of all, meet other parents and carers who know and understand the challenges you can face every day!
If you would like to find out more please contact Jo on 01983 823898 ext 2838 or email Joanne@peoplematteriw.org