We are committed to providing a high quality of education, based on the principles and practice of the Church of England, in a challenging, stimulating and caring environment for children of all faiths and none.
We aim to:
- celebrate all children’s success
- promote positive self-esteem and well being
- create an engaging, challenging and enjoyable learning ethos in our new school
- promote the language of use of rights, respect and responsibility
- strengthen partnerships between school, home and our community
The Golden Rules: Be kind, gentle and helpful to everyone and everything. Listen, work hard and be honest.
Please click here to see our British Values.
At The Bay Primary School we aim to:
Achieve excellent high standards and develop high levels of motivation for learning
Enjoy learning, be challenged and excited by it
Improve on their previous best
Develop high expectations of their own learning and behaviour value, support and respect each other
Develop their own voice and make positive contributions to school life